This is my second nomination for an award! Whole bunch of thanks to The Infinite Zenith for nominating me and for their kind words about this blog, much appreciated! Being rather new to the community I still have a long way to go but hopefully I’ll be more active and creative next year, too.
The award rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 other blogs and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you nominated.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Simple enough! Since this award is going around for a long while, it’ll be hard for me to find someone who isn’t nominated and I’m not even sure I am following 20 blogs so… I’ll see what I can do. (๑ ˃̵͈́∀˂̵͈̀ )
Here are my facts!
- I highly treasure the gifts I am given. I can share or give away anything and everything in my reach, apart from my books and the gifts, I really don’t have any possessive feelings towards anything. However, I will even keep it if you give me a piece of rock and say “Here, I picked it up for you.” so… I might be over the top a little, haha.
- Trusting others is really important for me. Because I have no reason to distrust strangers, they always start on the positive side of scale. Leaving my computer or wallet in the classroom when I go out or not locking doors are seen as minor or ‘logical’ actions but for me, it’s a sign of mistrust amongst the people around me and I don’t favor the way of thinking “Strangers are always dangerous.”.
- I learned that I subconsciously want to open up a manga store and translate manga officially into my native language (Turkish) from Japanese. One day, I woke up next to my significant other and told them this at 5 in the morning and when I got O.K. from them, I went back to sleep, happily; this is what I was told the next day.
- I want to cosplay as female Bokuto Koutarou from Haikyuu!! because he’s my favorite character in the manga. Though, I can’t seem to save up money to buy the necessities for cosplay because I always end up spending my money on merchandise and manga. *sobs in the corner*
- Hmm, last fact would be… I am a kendo practitioner for 4.5 years now and I am a sandan (3rd Dan). Funny thing is, my height is 164 cm and I always thought that I was okay, this is like a standard height for a Turkish woman. I never had any complex about it or thought I was short until I saw myself in a photograph in some kendo event. I was waiting in line to practice with someone and the line looked like this: ——-_—— That’s obviously me in the middle…
As you can see, I’m a chatterbox. My nominations will be as follows and hope that they’ll pick it up because it’s always fun to learn something personal about the bloggers (and use these facts later on against them, mwaahaha! ( ●｀▽´● )Ψ)
(I specifically enjoy your collab. Maho Cafe, I hope you’ll continue doing it!)
This is all and thank you again for this nomination! I hope everyone is doing well and ready to party their hearts out on New Year’s. Merry Christmas and happy New Years!!